Relationship Building Boot Camp™
Relationship Building Boot Camp is for…
- Couples who’ve been dating for about 1 year (+/-).
- New couples who want to build a solid foundation for their future.
- New couples who aren’t sure if they are a match. They want to determine if they want to develop their relationship or part ways lovingly.
Relationship Building Boot Camp is about…
- Changing attitudes and behavior patterns that you realize no longer serve your relationship.
- Learning new communication skills.
- Discovering ways to enhance self-care and couple-care.
- Replacing reactivity with constructive responses.
- Acquiring additional relationship skills.
- Designing a vision for your relationship together.
Relationship Building Boot Camp includes…
- 3 Saturdays, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, spaced every other Saturday.
- Lunch for each couple.
- Materials for each couple.
- The book, “Secrets of a Soulful Marriage: Creating and Sustaining a Loving, Sacred Relationship,” by Jim & Ruth Sharon.
Ready-Match is extremely proud to partner with Soulful Couples to bring you this incredible Boot Camp. Jim & Ruth Sharon of Soulful Couples will be leading this extensive workshop, in conjunction with Laura Menze of Ready-Match, and have many years of expertise in counseling and coaching couples. They, themselves, have a Soulful Marriage!
Check Them Out:
Relationship Building Boot Camp starts…
February 20, March 5, March 19 and is held at Ready-Match’s office in Broomfield.