Relationship Building Couples Group™
- Implementing your newly learned skills together
- Being messy at practicing these new skills together!
- Practicing what you’ve learned together in a very safe environment
- Learning from other couples
- Sharing your own journey so that others can learn from you!
- Learning/practicing/growing as a couple & repeating!
- Deciding whether or not you can make your relationship work!
- Learning & growing while being supported by a community who speaks your language and is growing and learning with you!
Whether you are a graduate of Relationship Building Boot Camp™ or just a couple wanting to learn more, be a part of our community, and gain support, we invite you to come to our Relationship Building Couples Group™. Those who’ve been through Relationship Building Boot Camp™ know that it is one thing to learn new relationship skills and it’s another thing to break old habits/patterns and put these new skills into practice!
How it works
The group is facilitated by a certified coach or counselor and meets every 2nd Wednesday of the month from 7:00 – 8:30 pm. During this time, you will be able to listen and learn from each other’s experiences, share your own experiences, gain personal coaching around your specific needs and practice your new skills and ways of communicating with each other in a safe, loving, supportive environment!
Check out our Calendar of Events to find out pricing, the next available group session, and to reserve your seat now!